Saturday, June 20, 2015

Being a father is the most important role I will ever play and if I don’t do this well, no other thing I do really matters

Edit Posted by Admin with No comments
I can't hold my tears whilst watching the video. The kids calling their daddies were a joy to watch. I immediately thought of my little one who is in school at the moment. Whenever she calls me "Daddy" my heart melts. Her way of calling me "Daddy" is like music to my ears - a music far better than my favorite songs I always hear and sing.


And as I'm typing these words, my tears are falling. All the small kids in the video asking their daddies for help continues to happen to me everyday. Although I am sometimes tired because of work, I can't afford to be tired whenever that naughty yet sweet little kid calls me "Daddy."

To all the fathers out there, Happy Father's Day to us! I'm sure you all can relate to the video below.

0 comments :