Friday, January 27, 2012

The Baby at 16 Weeks

Edit Posted by Admin with 1 comment
This week the baby's weight has doubled - she's the size of an avocado weighing 3 1/2 ounces. There's a lot of happening inside as well that's why Joyie always calls my attention because according to her, the baby moves a lot, perhaps twisting and turning. She has a more developed legs and her toenails are starting to grow.

Her heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day and will increase as the she continues to develop. Her head is more erect this time and her eyes have moved closer to the front of her head. Wow! Amazing display of changes. More to go in the coming weeks.

1 comments :

raya said...

wow! i can still imagine how it felt to actually see my tummy make "waves" when the baby moved...but unfortunately, I don't think I will ever have another one. I am happy with my two treasures! congrats, John!! and to your wife, too!