Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Baby at 26 Weeks

Edit Posted by Admin with 1 comment
This blog was in hiatus for several days. After finishing all the necessary requirements at the university, I thought I would be able to blog more. Unfortunately, lots of things came up and I decided to free myself from online addiction even for days. Anyways, just to update you guys with what's happening about us and our baby, here's an article I should have posted 2 weeks ago.

Our baby can hear our voices as we chat to each other that's why I always greet her with a simple hello every morning. She is inhaling amniotic fluid, which is essential for her lungs and is continuing to put on baby fat. Her kicks still surprise us and I thought there is an earthquake happening inside. Truly an awesome experience it is.

1 comments :

enzo said...

Grow baby grow...we're all excited to see you!