Saturday, January 2, 2016

Take A Leap Dance Cover by Loureese

Edit Posted by Admin with No comments
"Take a Leap," Loureese uttered whilst testing the strength of her feet. She leaped, bent down and shook her body. 

"Is that a new song?," I asked our little bundle of Joy. 

"Yes," she said happily. "It's from Sofia the first."


Yes, we know who Sofia the first is now and her family. Had I not let her watched stories and cartoon programs on Youtube 2 years ago, I wouldn't be able to chanced upon this Disney princess that brings so much joy to her. I know some of Sofia's songs too, and Loureese and me sometimes sing together as well.

So, whilst killing time at the mall, Loureese took the center stage and sing her heart out while also dancing to the tune of, guess what? Take a leap. She's oblivious of the people around, obviously. LoL.

0 comments :