Saturday, November 2, 2013

A New Perspective For Moms

Edit Posted by Admin with No comments
As I was reading news online, a video about mothers came flashing on my screen technically big enough to be seen. As me and Joyie are struggling to be good parents for Loureese so we can provide her the best life we can possibly give, I decided to hit the link and watch.

A group of moms were interviewed as to how they were doing as mothers. Then a couple of days later, their kids were asked as to how they think of their mothers. The little ones gave their moms words to cry about - in a positive way. I suggest you keep a tissue handy.

I posted it here because I thought of doing similar thing for Loureese. I'll probably ask her in a year or two from now what she thinks of her mom. I'm sure it's gonna be great.

For all the mothers out there, enjoy!

0 comments :