Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The 4th power

Edit Posted by Admin with 2 comments
The first of November fell on Thursday and in most school in Thailand this year it means the semestral break is over. And since my mom and my mom-in-law are now back in the loving arms of the Philippines, Joyie and I are left with the task of taking care of our angel while also working. A task we're not used of doing because when they were here, it was like "we work you take care" type of thing, a totally different setting so to speak.

Having said that, as much as we want to celebrate Loureese's 4th month on its exact date, it was celebrated a day late. I admit we were cramming since we also have work to do. But anyway, her 4th month transpired with ease. We simply did the usual - bought a cake for her with the "4th" written on it. As you can see from the photos, her smile signifies her love for cake. Hmmm, I smell someone who loves sweets.

HAPPY 4TH MONTH, LOUREESE!

2 comments :

Marydhet said...

Is it mommy J or daddy P? hehe!

Admin said...

Daddy is a given sweets lover. As for the baby, I think she's heading that way as well :)