Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Me at Seven

Edit Posted by Admin with No comments
The little angel we normally call "Loulit" since Thai often interchange "R" with an "L", and "S" with the "T" turned seven months old on the first of this love month. I met her paediatrician two days after the celebration and she was just as happy as I was. She then later asked me if Loureese can already sit without any support. I was like, "NOT YET"! And continued, "Is that normal?" I was relieved when she said it was normal and there's nothing to worry about. 

She also advised me that we can feed Loureese foods we normally eat like rice, soup and fruits. As expected everything was just as delicious for her. And just before the night of the celebration ended, we bought a chocolate cake for her with a number seven candle on top. Flashes of pictures here and there later followed.

0 comments :